Commitment to Privacy
At EcoLight LED Solutions we are committed to providing the highest quality LED Lighting Solutions in a way that promotes confidence among our clients. This commitment includes protecting the privacy of all the personal information in our care. In handling client and employee personal information we abide by the following guidelines:
- EcoLight LED Solutions limits the collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided to us to only that information that is necessary for our business purposes and to provide services to you.
- EcoLight LED Solutions retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those business purposes and to comply with any applicable laws governing the retention of records.
- When EcoLight LED Solutions no longer requires the information for its business purposes or to meet those legal requirements, we will either destroy it or render it anonymous.
- EcoLight LED Solutions does not collect, use or disclose personal information about its clients without the consent of its clients, except where disclosure is permitted or required by law.
- Ecolight can make use of publically disclosed releases or preferences for the purposes of promotion and marketing.
How EcoLight LED Solutions uses Personal Information
- EcoLight LED Solutions will not share your personal information, without your consent, with any organization that would enable the organization to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
- EcoLight LED Solutions only uses or discloses your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, other purposes you consent to, or as required or permitted by law.
- EcoLight LED Solutions keeps your personal information as accurate and up to date as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is used.
EcoLight LED Solutions is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Should you be asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
If you have questions about our Privacy Statement, please contact us.