The warranty is valid for a period of two years (twenty four months) from the date of contract signing. Painting Canada Inc. warrants against peeling and/or blistering due to defective workmanship.
The warranty excludes:
- Significant temperature changes
- Building settlement
- Moisture intrusion
- Work where Painting Canada Inc. did not supply the paint
- Damages caused by abuse or accident
- Damages or defects caused by fire, flood, acts of god, extreme weather conditions, misuse, alterations, vandalism, negligence or any other similar causes beyond the control of Painting Canada Inc.
This warranty is not transferable.
The warranty will be effective if, and only if, the customer:
- Pays Painting Canada Inc. in full
- Retains the original contract
If these conditions are met, Painting Canada Inc. will perform repairs with no labour charge. Painting Canada Inc. will perform repairs only for the original customer and will only repair areas where peeling and blistering have occurred. Painting Canada Inc. will not exceed repairs mentioned on the original estimate/contract sheet.
Areas not warranted:
- Cracks in the plaster and/or drywall
- Paint supplied by customer
- Galvanized metal
- Bleeding knots
- Moisture damage, rust, etc.
- Interior varnished surfaces
- Peeling of previous paint layers
The warranty does not include:
- Cracks or tape tears due to a shifting building
- Matching of the paint (The paint can be matched closely, but rarely to perfection)
- Mildew (Caused by moisture accumulation)
- Rotten wood and rusted or disintegrating metals
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE